Monday, July 30, 2012

What's New?

The short answer: not much. Back to Monday, back to work, trying to get all my blogs and newsletters completed before I head to Philadelphia in two weeks. I've got ideas for tutorials, blogs, articles, etc., that need to be sketched out before I sit down to flesh them out.

Long answer: Tom is hoping to have the last of the metal roofing up on the garage tonight. (Exciting, right?) And then he just has to finish the gutters and the ice hooks, and we won't have to think about that building again as long as we live here.

It's going to be hot today. We're planning on a swim later on, and I'm sitting in the living room under the ceiling fans trying to get warmed up for some serious writing. I'm stuck in the house today because we dropped the van off at the body shop last night for the repairs. I'd forgotten how much it sucks to be without a car during the day.

And here are some funky cloud pictures I took last week when we watched the cold front sliding through the river valley down the hill from our house. Enjoy.



































No comments: