Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Dilemma

So, I took a little break from my Battle of the Beadsmith piece while I worked on other projects that have more urgent deadlines.

One of those pieces turned out completely different from the way I had originally envisioned it. It's even BETTER than I thought it would be!

But now I have a problem: this new piece would make a KILLER entry for Battle of the Beadsmith. And I can't tell you any more than that. Except it would probably be a lot easier than the design I've been working on. And it would take less time, but still be just as intricate. (Might involve weaving in more thread ends, though, and that's something that I really hate doing.)

So, what do I do? Do I give up on the Battle piece that I've already thrown about fifteen hours into and go with something completely new? Or do I pick up where I left off on the original piece and complete it as my entry?

To be continued...

No comments: