Monday, March 19, 2012

What Have I Been Doing?

I have no idea. It's been a crazy month since I last posted on this blog, and every time I sat down to write something I thought was important, I censored myself. The result: no posts in almost a month. Ugh.

I have been a busy beader, which is a good thing. I'm working on a new series of right-angle weave and herringbone neckpieces, working on some gorgeous cabochons, and doing lots of bezeling with crystal stones. (I am sooooo not a sparkly-kinda-gal, but these just sort of found their way into my pieces!)

What else is new? We're full on into maple sugaring season, but yesterday it was 86 degrees, so I don't think we'll be able to leave the taps in for much longer. We were running around in shorts and sandals yesterday in the heat.



We're also shopping for a second vehicle now that we received our tax refund. Huzzah! We're not going to get the motorcycle fixed this year. If anyone wants a good but not-running 1979 Yamaha Special, email me and we'll talk. Otherwise, we're going to list it on Craigslist and see if someone wants a project.

Many, many things need to be done today. Orders need to be placed, newsletters need to be written, and beads need to be stitched. I'll probably go soak up some sun on the back porch before lunch.

No comments: