Monday, June 13, 2011

Blog, Take 2

Okay, so I tried to do my blog over on my newly-designed website, VanBeads.com.  And unfortunately, I got slammed with so much spam it made my head swim!  Oy!  What is with those spammers?!  Do they really think that there are people out there dumb enough to fall for those "Check out this website where you can marry a millionaire" links?  Double oy.

So, what I've decided to do is move my person blog back to this site and I'll maintain the blog on the Vanbeads site with stories about my work. 

What have I been up to since December?  Yikes, more than any one person should have to recap in the space of one blog post!  I've been busy.  New job, new projects, and we're almost ready to start a new farmers' market season.  We're now almost halfway through June, and I can't believe that it's been a year since I did any markets or shows.  I know there is probably no way that I will be prepared to set up shop at the first Keene Valley farmers' market on Sunday, so Colden and I may just head over there as buyers and peruse the vendors, visit with friends, and enjoy the sunshine.  (If the sun decides to come back out!)

For now, I have other blogging and writing to do.  Spent the morning working on two beading projects that just didn't turn out.  That's the nicest way I can think of to say it.  They just didn't turn out.  The good thing is that I can take that Fireline and stretch it out and reuse it for something else that hopefully WILL work out. 

Back to it!

No comments: