Monday, September 27, 2010

That To-Do List of Mine...

Just seems to get longer and longer, instead of shorter. Today's list is particularly daunting - since I'm leaving for the conference on Friday morning, I don't have as much time to get things done. I asked Tom if he could give me as much help as possible in the evenings after dinner this week, even though I know tomorrow is opening day for muzzle loading (deer) season. Things have to revolve around deer season when you live in the Adirondacks!













Another day of no sales at the farmers' market yesterday. Spent an awful lot of time on my feet, though, talking to visitors to my booth and handing out business cards. It started to pour rain almost immediately after we had all set up our tents, and it continued to rain until about noon.

On the plus side, though, I got another semi-embellished rope finished with the Lisa Peters Art bead, and I took a few quick photos this morning. I have one more embellished rope to finish, and then I have to get cracking on the beading for "work" - a custom order to finish, a couple of bracelets to stitch up, and a couple of project tutorials to photograph so I can publish them later this week.

New listings in my Etsy shop and photos of those listings later today, too... Maybe we'll just have Ramen and frozen veggies for dinner tonight!

No comments: