Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An Empty Beading Tray...

Is a very dangerous thing for me these days.















I haven't been this productive in MONTHS, nor have I felt this inspired. But so far this week, I have finished two hugely embellished beaded ropes and haven't done a heck of a lot else! And that empty bead tray is just calling to me... I can hear it taunting me with the drawer full of Lisa Peters Art beads and cabs that I just bought... And the Venetian glass beads with the matching Czech firepolished beads... The huge Swarovski stones just waiting for me to finish attaching the petals around them to make big flowers... My Catherine of Aragon face that is waiting oh so patiently for me to start embellishing her...

Yeah. And I'm still in my bathrobe, Colden is still in his pajamas, and the breakfast dishes are still sitting on the dining room table.

No comments: