Friday, July 02, 2010

Guess the Lucky Number Sale in my Etsy Shop


To celebrate the Fourth of July this weekend (and to celebrate the fact that I am not going to be sitting outside in 90+ degrees for 6 hours!) I am having a Guess the Lucky Number Sale on all of my finished jewelry in my Etsy shop. This sale is effective immediately and expires at midnight EST on Sunday, July 4, 2010. All of my finished jewelry (including custom orders) are eligible to receive a discount of between 10 and 50%, but the discount you receive is up to you!

Here's how it works:

When you purchase any item of finished jewelry in my Etsy shop, don't send a payment right away. (Don't worry if you do - I can correct it or refund it later.) In the "Notes to Seller" section of the Etsy checkout, specify a number between 1 and 9. I have pre-assigned discounts of different values to each of those numbers, so you will receive at least 10% off your purchase. The folks who guess the "Lucky" number will receive 50% OFF their entire order of finished jewelry!

For example, if you put the number "8" in the "Notes to Seller" section, you will receive a 35% discount. If you put the number "5", you will receive a 40% discount. (Those are just examples - maybe.)

Only finished jewelry (and custom made jewelry) is included in the sale. Kits, patterns and tutorials are NOT included.

Good luck, and have fun shopping!

No comments: