Monday, April 06, 2009

I really hope this is not going to be a long night.

But it's the first night since Thursday that we didn't have to give Colden any Benadryl for his congestion, and he didn't go to sleep until about five minutes ago! Eeks. So that means I'm going to throw these pictures up here and then get myself to sleep, so here goes...

Here is a sneak peak at the new line of fused glass jewelry that I have to photograph tomorrow so I can start listing them on my ArtFire shop! I am currently running a sale on my fused glass items on my Etsy shop, so these aren't going there for a while!








And these are the two Flower Power/Peyote Burst necklaces I made. These photos are terrible - I'm sure I'll get much better shots in the light tent.









And just for the heck of it, a picture of my "cool kid" enjoying his bottle and playing with Mommy's new sunglasses! (Hence the reason I never pay more than $5 for a pair of sunglasses these days - they get lost or Colden gets his hands on them!)








Okay, off to bed now. Cross your fingers and send some sleep vibes our way...

No comments: